Thursday, June 8, 2017

Class Evaluation

              The things I liked about this class is that we were experienced to new computer programs. I liked how we used scratch to help us create a game. This class taught me a lot of the computer science principles, which is why I enjoyed the class.

             Some things I did not like about the class is that we would do the same things everyday, which got a bit frustrating sometimes.

             Some recommendations I suggest are that we do different activities each time so we will not get tired of the same things.

             The highlight for me was being able to create my own game, having group work with people so we can help one another.

            I did do my best in this class, but I feel like I could've put more effort in it.

            I am reading my life planning goals everyday, because I want to pursue the goals I have written down on my journal.

           I am committed to being a CTR person because I have aspired to always be an Arete person.

No comments:

Post a Comment